1. To train students to become a good researchers who can be part of the global research fertility, and contribute to research organizations and research universities across the world.
2. To acquire research grants for multidisciplinary research to strengthen research infrastructure.
3. To enhance the research output in terms of quantity and quality.
4. To promote collaboration and partnership with Industry, Government, reputed research societies and academia for research.
5. To ensure quality research leading to patents/copyrights/intellectual property.
Process of Admission:-
1. A candidate for admission to the degree of Ph.D. in any of the Faculties must have obtained the Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (CGPA 5.5 – 6 in a scale of 10) of any recognized University (50% for SC / ST / Physically and visually handicapped candidates). For more details please read UGC Ph.D. Regulations, 2016 available on the website www.mvgu.ac.in
2. The candidates shall apply for the admission in Ph.D. course in prescribed form available at the University office or can be downloaded from University website. The application form dully filled by candidate should be submitted along with required documents and application fee.
3. The candidates will be given admission through entrance test. The test should examine research aptitude, grasp of the subject, intellectual ability and general knowledge of the prospective candidates.
4. The candidates who qualify the entrance test will be called for interview.
5. After the interviews, the selected candidates shall be admitted provisionally as Ph.D. student of the University on payment of the prescribed fee. The fee deposited will not be refunded for any reason, whatsoever.
6. The application for admission shall be sent to the University office and shall be accompanied by the prescribed fee, copy of PG , UG degree(s) , certificates of schooling and consolidated marks statements, copy of the fellowship award certificate (if any), passport size photograph (pasted on the application form), sponsorship certificate, (if any), copy of publication(s), (if any), service certificate (if applicable), No Objection Certificate from employer, (if applicable), the Migration Certificate of the University from which he took the Master‘s degree
|ID||Name of Examination||Details|
|2.||Regulations & Guidelines of Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) Regulations w.e.f. 2016||Download|
|5.||Certificate of Plagiarism||Download|
|6.||Six Monthly Basis Progress Report||Download|
|7.||Ph. D. Thesis Outlines||Download|
|8.||Syllabus of Course Work||Download|
|9.||Synopsis Guidelines Technical Courses||Download|
|10.||Guidelines for Preparation and Submission of Ph.D. Thesis||Download|